Skip to content
Specific Conditions to Access the Study Cycle:
- Holders of a bachelor’s degree or legal equivalent in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or the like.
- Holders of a foreign higher education degree awarded following a first cycle of studies in an appropriate area (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar) organized in accordance with the Bologna Process by a State adhering to this Process.
- Holders of a foreign higher education degree in an appropriate field (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or the like) that is recognized as meeting the objectives of the degree from the statutory competent scientific body;
- Holders of a school, scientific or professional curriculum that is recognized as certifying the ability to perform this cycle of studies by the statutory competent scientific body;
- Proficiency in English is required